- To have a level of English sufficient to follow all parts of the course.
- To be at least 21 years of age.
- To hold a further education degree.
- To have followed an initial training course.
- To have substantial teaching experience.
This list is an ideal candidate profile. Do not worry if you do not fulfill all of these as acceptance to the course is at the discretion of the Director.
The application consists of two parts; the general information form and the pre-interview tasks. The tasks are to give us a focus to talk about and gauge your suitability for the course. If you find any of the tasks difficult, do not worry, complete it all to the best of your ability. Make sure you keep a copy for the interview.
Email the completed forms to email@example.com. On receipt of the forms we will get back to you to arrange the interview. If you are based in Madrid we will arrange a time for you to come to the Don Ramón de la Cruz centre & if abroad we will arrange a telephone interview.
The interviews should not take much longer than 30 minutes.
After the interview we send you a confirmation email.
to download DELTA application form (MS Word)