You do not need any specific qualifications if you are a native English speaker, although you will need to have a standard of education which would allow entry to Higher Education in the UK or home country. You will also need to have a level of competence in reading, writing, aural and oral skills in English which will allow you to successfully follow the course and complete coursework.
Yes, although you will need a level of English which will allow you to follow the course, as well as complete course work.
Yes, of course. However, to work in an EC country you will probably need a work permit.
To do the course you must be at least 18 years of age, although we do recommend that participants are at least 20 years of age. There is no upper age limit.
No. If you have accommodation already arranged in Madrid, you do not have to stay in Chester accommodation.
You will need a notebook, pen etc to take notes during the input sessions.
No. Stationery, board pens etc are provided by Chester.
Yes. Our careers service is open to all trainees on completion of the course.